The Washington Post
- Voting behind bars: Cook County’s huge jail becomes a first-time polling precinct
- Caregivers on the front lines in nursing homes risk health, safety during pandemic
- The ‘Covid Cocktail’: Inside a Pa. nursing home that gave some veterans hydroxychloroquine even without covid-19 testing
- Nursing home companies accused of misusing federal money received hundreds of millions of dollars in pandemic relief
- Major nursing home chain violated federal standards meant to stop spread of disease even after start of covid-19, records show
The Texas Tribune
- Gov. Greg Abbott publicly slammed Facebook. Privately, he’s courting the social media giant to build a second data center in Texas.
- There’s no evidence of widespread voter fraud, but Dan Patrick is encouraging people to report it with up to a $1 million reward
- Gov. Greg Abbott allows only limited COVID-19 restrictions for Texas’ worst hot spots. Local leaders say it’s not enough.
- One Texas health district received 900 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine. Then, it closed for Christmas.
- Share of positive COVID-19 cases as Texas reopened was higher than originally reported, new state calculations show
- The Cannabis Industry Spent More On Lobbying Than Ever Before in 2019. What’s Next is Unclear.
- Why Florida’s Medical Cannabis Industry Is Holding Its Breath
- Chicago Adult Use Cannabis Sales To Begin On New Years Day, Despite Last-Ditch Delay Effort
- Kroger, the Largest Grocery Chain in the US, Is Lobbying on Hemp
- Florida: Adult Use Hopes Are Dead For 2020. But It’s Not the End
WFSU Public Media
- After Hurricane Michael, The Forgotten Coast Fears It’s Being Forgotten
- ‘A Poke In The Eye’: Trump Tariffs Threaten Florida Trade Deal With China
- Florida Farmers Struggle To Compete With Mexican Imports
- Gillum Settles With State Ethics Commission
- ‘Bad Sushi’: Confusion Lingers Eight Months After Marsy’s Law