The Washington Post
- Voting behind bars: Cook County’s huge jail becomes a first-time polling precinct
- Caregivers on the front lines in nursing homes risk health, safety during pandemic
- The ‘Covid Cocktail’: Inside a Pa. nursing home that gave some veterans hydroxychloroquine even without covid-19 testing
- Nursing home companies accused of misusing federal money received hundreds of millions of dollars in pandemic relief
- Hundreds of nursing homes with cases of coronavirus have violated federal infection-control rules in recent years
- Major nursing home chain violated federal standards meant to stop spread of disease even after start of covid-19, records show
- Number of nursing homes with publicly reported cases of the coronavirus soars
- Nearly 1 in 10 nursing homes nationwide report coronavirus cases
- As nursing home residents died, new covid-19 protections shielded companies from lawsuits. Families say that hides the truth.
- The Cannabis Industry Spent More On Lobbying Than Ever Before in 2019. What’s Next is Unclear.
- Why Florida’s Medical Cannabis Industry Is Holding Its Breath
- Chicago Adult Use Cannabis Sales To Begin On New Years Day, Despite Last-Ditch Delay Effort
- Kroger, the Largest Grocery Chain in the US, Is Lobbying on Hemp
- Florida: Adult Use Hopes Are Dead For 2020. But It’s Not the End
- Florida: Cannabis Companies Spent Big to Lobby in 2019. What About 2020?
- After Hurricane Michael, The Forgotten Coast Fears It’s Being Forgotten
- Gillum Settles With State Ethics Commission
- ‘Bad Sushi’: Confusion Lingers Eight Months After Marsy’s Law
- ‘A Poke In The Eye’: Trump Tariffs Threaten Florida Trade Deal With China
- Florida Farmers Struggle To Compete With Mexican Imports